Thursday, May 20, 2010

Welcome Baby LeeAnne







Welcome to the blog of the Brooks'. I hope to keep up to date posts of the goings on of our family.








LeeAnne Marie Brooks was born on Mother's Day at 2:32 am. I am guessing she was holding out for this day. Here is a recap of the labor process.

5/5/10- Went in at 12:00am on May 5, 2010. At that time, I was induced and we waited all day. Nothing happen. So at 5 pm, my doctor sent me home. She wanted me to get lots of rest, stay off my feet and come back on Saturday.
5/8/10 Checked into the hospital at 6 am. I was once again induced and we waited. Nothing happen, except for lots of contractions. At 2pm, I was given an epitural. We then waitied again. Still nothing, exept that I was starting to get really crabby. At 10pm, the doctor told me that if things did not progress by midnight, that I would most likely have a C-Section. Great, I thought, only 2 more hours. So midnight came and went. The doctor wanted to wait until 2am. So at 2 am, they began the C-Section procedure. At 2:32am, LeeAnne Marie was born. Weighting 9 pounds 11 ounces and 21 inches long. She was a great Mother's Day present.






No comments:

Post a Comment